The ShockWave Power Reactor
The Patented Next Generation Reactor Using Cavitation for Process Intensification, Mixing, Increased Mass Transfer and Scale-Free Heating.
- Biodiesel Reactors and Transesterification
- Ethanol yield enhancement
- Chemical processing
- Algae oil extraction
- Mixing thick and viscous liquids
- Gas-Liquid mixing
- Heating without fouling
- Increasing mass transfer, process intensification and accelleration
- Flows from 1 L to 2,000 GPM in single unit
Pick Your Industry
Unique solutions for your process
The SPR technology represents a new and innovative way to apply energy to liquids. The SPR uses the powerful force of cavitation in a controlled manner so it is non-damaging to the equipment. The shockwaves released can then be used for heating and/or mixing.
Cavitation offers many advantages over standard shear and tank mixers through it's unique mixing mechanism. It can offer similar or better results to ultrasound with key advantage being the ability to scale to large flows.